Are you considering using plastic moving boxes to move house? Here are the top 5 reasons why they’re a good idea.
1. Save Time – Getting used boxes from the fruit shop might be free, but you still need to go and find them, and then waste time when you’re done moving house, breaking them down and disposing of them. Beetlebox moving boxes are delivered and picked up free of charge!
2. Save Money – Movers charge by the hour. So providing them with moving boxes that stack well, have handles, and come with a dolly will save them time, and in turn, save you money.
3. No Hidden Charges – When you buy or rent cardboard boxes, don’t forget to budget for packing tape (at $3.50 per roll), delivery, bubble wrap, packing paper, labels, a knife (for breaking down the boxes), and a trolley or dolly. Beetlebox packages come with free delivery, and you also get packing paper, bubble wrap, a dolly, zip ties (for security), and labels, all for free. There is no need for tape, or a knife.
4. Save Your Back – Picking up a 30kg cardboard tea chest without handles is a recipe for a bad back. Beetlebox plastic moving boxes come with ergonomic handles, and a dolly system for moving so you don’t have to carry the heavy ones.
5. Save the Environment – Cardboard boxes are typically used once or twice. Plastic moving boxes can be reused hundreds of times. Reuse is the most underrated of the three R’s!
- Good News and Bad News (beetlebox.com.au)